KMF Metals, Inc. has provided polishing and welding services on parts and fabrications that are installed in buildings located all over the continental United States. Please request a quote to see how we can provide you with best-in-class service and platinum results on your next project.
Architectural Projects of Distinction
The buildings below include samples of our expertise in mirror polishing, #4 stainless steel polishing, and other customer specified finishes. We have also polished a wide number of different sized parts, ranging from the small window frame channels in the Pentagon to large fountain beams at the CompuServe World Headquarters.
- Baltimore National Aquarium (Maryland)
- Willis Tower (Chicago)
- Smithsonian American Indian Museum (Washington DC)
- CompuWare World Headquarters (Detroit)
- Pentagon (Washington DC)
- Indianapolis International Airport (Indiana)
- Newark Airport (New Jersey)
- Lake Shore State Park Bridge (Milwaukee)
- Tiffany’s (Phoenix)
- Goldman Sach’s (New York City)
- Trump Plaza (Chicago)
- MGM Grand (Las Vegas)
- Johnson Controls Project Honor (Wisconsin)
Get a Quote Today!
Please request a quote to see how we can provide you with best-in-class service and platinum results on your next project.